Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here goes nothing...!

First off, much love and thanks to my fiance, Grady, for getting this started up for me. I've been meaning to start a blog for a while because I have so many thoughts throughout the day. I thought sharing them might be fun and it would allow for my family and friends who do not live down south to keep up with me at their leisure.

I intend to use this as a stream of consciousness in an informal manner. Therefore, I do not intend on censoring my content, thoughts, ideas, etc. If you have a problem with something I post, please recall that this is my content and feel free to comment/discuss any of my posts in the comments section- I welcome everyone's comments and/or posts and always strive to understand all points of view!

Hopefully this will be rewarding for me and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, please let me know--> it'll probably provide me some motivation on days when I want to blog, but feel as if there isn't enough time in the day to do so! I'm hoping to stick with this as I always think of journaling, but do not feel like writing until my hands fall off. I've done that enough in class, on rotations, and at work.

1 comment:

  1. Paul,
    I am so proud of you and your accomplishments! Most of all though, you are doing what you LOVE, and not many people can claim to truly love what they do. That, my dear sweet cousin, is what will continue to set you apart in your career as it grows. I will follow your blogs, as I am in awe of your knowledge. I am privileged to be your family and knowing you personally is a blessing I could only wish for all your future blog followers! I LOVE YOU! Cousin Gina

    ReplyDelete